Woodlands Redoubt

Location: View location on map
Status: In private use
Access to site: sort of

Woodlands Redoubt is the second of the two Twydall Redoubts. It was built in 1888.

This mini fort is located near the railway, coming of lower Fetherby Road. This site is currently in use as stables.

It appears that part of the fort has now been demolished, grrrr.







WTF? Remains of the fort???





CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE FORTS IN MEDWAY